Procurement Officer NGO Job Careers – Baylor-Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Baylor-Uganda is a private not for profit child health and development organization providing family-centered pediatric HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment services, health professional training, and clinical research in Uganda. Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
Job Summary: The Procurement Officer will support the procurement function with all the procurement activities of the project at the region. This will include ensuring ethical procurement practices are implemented, vendors are screened and pre-qualified, competitive quotations are secured and presented to management to ensure value for money in procurement decision-making for the project.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University degree in business administration (procurement), Professional Qualifications (e.g. CIPS)
- Master in procurement is and added advantage;
- Three to five years of related work experience
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below
Deadline: 18th September, 2020