Purchaser Jobs – African Concrete Standard Industry Ltd
Organisation: African Concrete Standard Industry Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
African Concrete Standard Industry Ltd is devoted to being the best and most automatic concrete pole plant in Uganda with highest quality standard and production capacity with reasonable market price. We are the leading manufacturers of concrete poles in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Know the Official Purchase work procedure rules and how to do purchase documents and file them properly
- Know how to monitor the company materials usage and Min Level with written documents and submit the purchase request from different departments with official write up
- Never ask for commission and take bribe from anyone during work, keep integrity and be honest.
- Can establish work rules for purchase department and supervise all company staff to obey it
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a University Degree
- Possess excellent communication and observation skills on how to get qualified materials with better price for company.
- Age: 26 – 36 years old
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications via Email to: email@example.com
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE