Quality Controller Jobs – Riley Packaging
Organization: Riley Packaging
Duty Station: Mukono, Uganda
Reports to: Quality Manager
Riley Packaging is the leading manufacturer of boxes based in Mukono.
Job Summary: The Quality Controller will follow Instructions and perform duties as requested by the Quality Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring product compliance with quality standards
- Performing the tests , different laboratory analysis and experiments on products to ensure quality compliance
- Approve jobs that comply with agreed specification for production to ensure compliance.
- Check and testing raw material before use on the machines
- Monitoring the products at each stage of production ,finding and removing faults at different stages of the production process
- Do a finished product inspection and & Check product quality before dispatch to the client
- Report quality complaints & non conformity to Quality Control Manager
- To ensure that all necessary documents are being approved and authorized by the Quality Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Chemistry
- Three years of experience in a similar position preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae giving three referees and copies of academic and professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st December 2019