Radboud University Scholarship 2024-2025
Unlock the Opportunity: Radboud University Scholarship 2024-2025
Attention aspiring scholars! The Radboud University Scholarship is now open, presenting a gateway to your study adventure in the Netherlands. In this comprehensive article, we will provide you with an in-depth understanding of this scholarship, its benefits, and guide you through the step-by-step application process.
Fully Funded Masters Scholarship for International Students Nurturing Excellence
The Radboud University Scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025 beckons with an exceptional opportunity for international students pursuing master’s degrees. As a recipient of this prestigious scholarship, your tuition fee will be significantly reduced to €2,209. For instance, a grant holder in 2024-2025 will only need to pay a tuition fee of €2,209, instead of the standard €16,000.
A Glimpse into the Radboud Scholarship Programme Unleashing Talent
The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a highly competitive scholarship initiative, catering to non-EEA students with exceptional academic achievements and a strong drive for education. This scholarship offers the chance to be awarded funding for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree program.
Vital Scholarship Details Guiding Your Journey
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution: Radboud University
- Study Location: Netherlands
- Program Period: Up to two years (Renewal for the second year is contingent upon passing all first-year courses)
- Application Deadline: February 28
- Courses Offered: A diverse range of disciplines across various faculties
Comprehensive Scholarship Coverage Enabling Your Aspirations
Recipients of the Radboud University Scholarship will enjoy the following benefits:
- Tuition fee reduced to €2,209 (compared to the standard €16,000)
Eligibility Criteria Unlocking Potential
To qualify for the Radboud University Scholarship, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries (non-EU/EEA passport holders)
- Not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands
- No prior degrees achieved in the Netherlands and no previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programs excluded)
- Meet English language proficiency requirements for the chosen Master’s program
- Fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting September 1, as indicated in the formal admission letter
- Ability to meet visa requirements for the Netherlands
- Enrolled as a full-time student at Radboud University for the academic year and Master’s degree program for which the scholarship is awarded
Navigating the Application Process Your Path to Excellence
Follow these steps to apply for the Radboud University Scholarship:
- Apply for admission to a Master’s program through the OSIRIS Application system.
- Indicate your intention to apply for a Radboud Scholarship during your Master’s program application.
- Upload the required documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae (if not already submitted).
- Note that admission to the Master’s program and scholarship selection are separate processes.
- Complete your application in the OSIRIS Application system by February 28. Ensure your application is comprehensive and accurate.
- Submit your proof of English proficiency before the March 1 deadline.
- The International Office will notify you of the scholarship decision before mid-April 2024.
For more information and to initiate your application process, visit the official website of the Radboud University Scholarship: Official Website