Receptionist Job Opportunities – Uganda Golf Club
Organization: Uganda Golf Club
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda Golf Club is an 18-hole course set right in the heart of Kampala City. The Club has held out to remain the last expansive stretch of greenery in the city, a welcoming haven in the bustling Capital.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet members, visitors and general public at the reception desk in the proper manner and either assist them or direct them to the proper resource for assistance.
- To adopt sound working practice in and around the Reception Area and familiarize yourself with the Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Acting as the source of information for all members and guests;
- To maintain that the Reception area is presented to a high standard at all times
- To answer the telephone in a polite manner, carry out tee me bookings, general administration dues and to be the source of information for all members and guests’ queries.
- Stays up to date on all Club activities and functions so as to be able to answer incoming Club related questions; serves as a main point of contact for members desiring information;
- Takes reservations for Special Events; maintains reservation book and system.
- Assists accounts department with inquiries regarding member charges and payments.
- To assist with the occasional extra shift for Golf Services tasks as and when needed.
- To provide general administration assistance to the Membership and Events Team.
- To maintain the golf club software and manage the members competitions and fixtures in conjunction with the club professionals.
- To assist in the organization of the tee sheet/members bookings and adhere to the booking guidelines
- Represents themselves to members and guests in a professional manner consistent with the brand that Uganda Golf Club represents.
- Consistently complies with the rules and regulations stated in the Club’s Employee Handbook. 15. Performs other appropriate tasks assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a high-level qualification in the field
- At least three years of experience in front desk
- Have a polite, courteous and friendly demeanor
- Must be able to maintain a high energy level, even on long or late days
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Tech savviness with the ability to work effectively on the computer
- Excellent personal hygiene & a professional appearance
- Teamwork and communication skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner;
- Good timekeeping
- The ability to stay calm able to priorize and work under pressure.
How to Apply:
All candidates should Email an updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6th December 2019
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE