Regional Sales Manager Job Placements – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: To create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing for new business in the region.
- Achievement of sales targets for the branches under supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision.
- Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branches.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should kindly submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Deadline: 29th February 2020