SAB Graduate Trainee Program
SAB Graduate Trainee Program: South African Breweries (SAB) demonstrates its commitment to South Africa’s national skills development agenda by focusing on talent development initiatives for unemployed learners.
The South African Breweries (SAB) graduate program is one of the ways in which it contributes to the development of talent in South Africa.
It runs an annual graduate acquisition process which culminates in the appointment of high calibre talent into a number of graduate development programs across the business value chain.
Graduate intake at South African Breweries (SAB) is impacted by a number of variables which include both the South African skills market and the business’ skills needs.
The following opportunities are available:
– Electrical Engineering Trainee
– Mechanical Engineering Graduate Trainee
– Brewing Graduate Trainee
– Industrial Engineering Trainee
– Chemical Engineering Graduate Trainee
– Information Technology/ Systems Graduate Trainee
– Commercial and Sales Trainee
– Logistics / Supply Chain Graduate Trainee
– Brand Marketing Graduate Trainee
Applications are open until 31 August.
For more information and application, see: SAB Graduate Trainee Program