Safety Health Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Officer Jobs – Multiplex Limited
Organisation: Multiplex Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Safety Health Environment and Quality Compliance Manager
Multiplex Limited is an indigenous private company incorporated in Uganda in 1984, with an initial vision of contributing to the process of reconstruction of the national infrastructure after decades of civil strife and economic decline. Multiplex Ltd has transformed into one of the largest companies in the construction of roads, bridges, buildings, dams and water works, stone quarrying, concrete products, asphalt production, plant hire and construction material transport services. We are also engaged in the following services:
- Management and control of street parking.
- Provision of world class computerized Digital and Security printing using state of Art technologies.
- Other services include: Real Estate, Commercial Services and Tourisms and Hospitality Services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: Your typical duties as SHEQ Officer will generally include the following:
- To establish, monitor and enforce compliance with established SHEQ procedures
- Implement ESIA/ESMP at sites
- Develop and implement project SHEQ Management plans
- Ensure proper waste management practices
- Periodic reporting on the status of SHEQ system compliance
- Ensuring that all required quality and structural tests are performed and rests conform to required specifications.
- Planning, providing inputs for procurement of site PPE.
- Provide accountability for PPE acquired and issued.
- Keep records of SHEQ documented information.
- Training and creating awareness on SHEQ issues
- Maintain SHEQ data and statistics
- Conducting SHEQ audits
- Liaison with external parties on matters relating to SHEQ systems;
- Conducting impromptu visits to the sites and doing on spot security checks (stock taking).
- To perform any other duties set by company policies, Management or a direct superior and not included in the above job description.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Multiplex Limited Safety Health Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Officer should hold a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma Environment Management, Health and Safety, engineering or related field.
- Three years of experience in a busy entity, preferably in construction, engineering services and manufacturing Certificate in NEBOSH, ISO is added advantage
How to Apply:
All candidates should send by email or hand delivery to the following address:
P.O. Box 3874, Kampala, Uganda
Plot 33 Mpanga Close, off Luthuli Drive, Bugolobi
Email to: email@example.com Please submit a cover letter, CV With 3 Referees and academic documents to the address above.
NOTE: Quote the position you are applying for on the email subject or on the envelop.
Deadline: 16th June 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE