Sales Agronomist Job Careers – Zagro
Job Title: Sales Agronomist
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zagro is a Singapore public-limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, self-driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of Agrochemical formulations – namely, Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides in Uganda.
- Introduction of new molecules in the Uganda market.
- Holding farmers’ seminars, field trials for the promotion of Zagro range of products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Agricultural science or equivalent
- Two to three years of sales experience in the field of agrochemicals.
- High integrity and honesty.
How to Apply:
If you have what it takes to drive us ahead, be quick to complete recruitment online form at Click Here or send resume to email@example.com
Deadline: 1st March 2024
Strict confidentiality is assured. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be
notified. For more information on Zagro Group, you may visit our website at www.zagro.com