Sales Manager Employment Opportunity – StarTimes
Job Title: Sales Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
StarTimes is currently operating in over 30 countries in Africa and leading Pay TV Company in Uganda and with its HQ in Beijing China. StarTimes also manufactures TV sets of StarTimes brand with inbuilt decoder and comes in different sizes.
Job Summary: The StarTimes Sales Manager will coordinate TV sales to hotels in our TV Sales section.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, mentor, and lead sales team members
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings
- Identify potential clients/Hotels for TVs and signal connections.
- Follow-up on potential sales leads
- Liaise with HoD & HR to recruit, interview, train, and on-board new sales staff.
- Research customer needs and requirements; implement new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales.
- Prepare bids and business proposals to hotels.
- Develop and implement strategies to bring in new business and retain old clients.
- Analyze sales data and recommend changes or improvements for better customer satisfaction.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Five to ten years of previous experience as Sales Manager or equivalent position,
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions
- Experienced at preparing and making presentations and sales forecasts.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th January 2019.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.