Sales Representative Job Vacancies – Canaan Investments Ltd
Organization: Canaan Investments Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Canaan Investments Ltd is a beverage manufacturing company that makes Canaan soda in cola, pineapple, lemon, fruity and orange flavors; and an energy drink. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating a customer base
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all business rapport and contracts with prospective clients
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote Canaan products
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about, products, prices and availability
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold an Ordinary Diploma in Commerce, Finance and Accounts, or business related field is strongly preferred
- At least two years’ experience in soft drinks sales (preferably sodas)
- Demonstrated computer proficiency:Microsoft suite .
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be physically fit
Qualifications, Skills And Experience:
All Qualified and Interested candidates should email their detailed resume and support documents in a single pdf file to, firstname.lastname@example.org . Attached documents should not exceed 5MB.
Deadline: 13th December 2019, 5pm.