Sales Supervisor Jobs – Kray Microfinance Limited
Organization: Kray micro-finance
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kray micro-finance is a digital microfinance company and was established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, micro-investment, micro-insurance, financial training and advisory services.
Job Summary: The Sales Supervisor will create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing for new customers.
- Achievement of sales targets for the team under supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams under supervision.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
- Oversee branch office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision.
- Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated teams and or branches.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- A professional qualification in sales and marketing will be added advantage.
- Sales Management Skills of Direct Sales; Recruitment; Promotional Skills, Account Management; Customer Service; and Entrepreneurship.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and E-mail
- Leadership and supervisory skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Managing Director,
Kray Microfinance Limited
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com
Deadline: 28th May 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda