Sales Team Leader Employment Opportunity – ICEA General Insurance Uganda Limited
Organization: ICEA General Insurance Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Our client is one of the largest insurance and financial services providers in East Africa. With extensive network in Uganda, our client is now looking for Sales Team Leader to be based in one of its branches in Kampala.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head of Sales, the incumbent will be responsible for recruitment, motivation and retention of insurance agents whose role will be to acquire individual general insurance business. The incumbent will be required to identify markets and facilitate access of these markets by the agents recruited. The incumbent will also be required to deliver on several key performance indicators in respect to individual GI business and to submit regular reports regarding the same. S/he will play a central role in managing the performance of insurance agents in their respective team.
Key Results Areas
- Recruitment and retention of insurance agents
- Training and development of the agents
- Acquisition of new business
- Retention of existing clients
- Accurately and timely generate productivity reports
- Compile and report sales pipeline
- Ensure that performing agents are licensed and comply with relevant regulations
- Enforcement of performance management processes as specified by the business
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma is business or related course.
- A minimum of COP Accreditation
- At least 3 years’ experience in management of general insurance agents
- An understanding of Insurance products
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to deliver results when objectives are set
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Good Planner with task and time management proficiency
- Ability to work independently while demonstrating excellent team working skills
- Good communications skills
- Resilience to cope with pressure of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Remuneration: Very attractive
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their updated firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th June 2020