Senior Human Resource Officer USAID Project Jobs – THETA
Job Title: Senior Human Resource Officer
Project Name: USAID BETTER OUTCOMES PROJECT for Children and Youth in Eastern and Northern Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Finance and Administration Manager
THETA Uganda Limited is a National Non-Governmental Organization established in 1995. Our primary mission is to improve health of society through strengthening collaboration between the traditional and biomedical health care systems through advocacy, research, capacity development, partnerships and service-linkages.
About USAID BETTER OUTCOMES PROJECT:
THETA -Uganda in collaboration with World Education Inc. / Bantwana (WEI/B) the financial support from USAID are implementing a BETTER OUTCOMES PROJECT for Children and Youth in Eastern and Northern Uganda. The purpose of the project is to improve access to comprehensive services across the continuum of HIV care and to help vulnerable children and care givers prevent and respond to HIV, violence and other adversities that impact child wellbeing in Northern Uganda, including the District of Lira, Dokolo, and Kole.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in the development of a culture that reflects THETA values, promotes accountability and high performance and encourages learning, creativity and innovation.
- Develop best practice HR strategy for reward, resourcing, employee relations engagement, performance management, learning and development using THETA systems and tools.
- Manage staff recruitment, retention and exit processes.
- Manage Human resource information systems
- Manage the performance of all staff through; performance management system including establishment of clear and measurable objectives, periodic fair and unbiased appraisals, coaching, mentoring, recognition and reward of outstanding performance.
- Staff development management through identification and planning for critical capacity building needs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the USAID Project Senior Human Resource Officer job placement must hold a graduate degree/ professional qualification in organizational development Psychology or human resources management or MBA
- Five years of experience in organizational development or HR management fields preferably in NGO context.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their CV, a cover letter with copies of academic certificates, indicating 3 professional referees and their contacts to;
The Human Resource Officer,
Plot 724/5 Mawanda Road – Kamwokya,
P.O. Box 21175, Kampala or Plot 62 Police Road, Adyel Division, Lira Municipality
Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd June 2018