Senior Technical Officer Job Career – Korea Foundation for International Healthcare (KOFIH)
Organization: Korea Foundation for International Healthcare (KOFIH)
Duty Station: Uganda
About US: Korea Foundation for International Healthcare (KOFIH) is a public affiliated organization of Ministry of Health and Welfare of the Republic of Korea. Since 2017, KOFIH has partnered with Ministry of Health Uganda to implement various projects including; establishing the Emergency Medical Service System, establishing the Tuberculosis Control System, as well as Capacity Building of various Health Professionals like Administrators, Doctors, Nurses and Biomedical Engineers. KOFIH is now preparing to start implementing a new project with a major focus on Improving Quality of Primary Healthcare Service through Capacity Building of Village Health Teams and Community Health Workers in the Central Region of Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in the Development of Operational Policy, Guidelines and Standards in Community Health services;
- Providing technical support to Regional Community Health System operations;
- Researching on project information regarding successful case studies in community health service;
- Assisting with writing documents including project and data research reports;
- Conducting monitoring and evaluation for the project (frequent field visit will be required);
- Performing any other duties as will be required by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A post-graduate qualification in Nursing, Public health or International development;
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in Community Health Project Management / Related Field;
- Possession of additional training and experience in Public Health will be an added advantage;
- Strong Planning, Communication, Presentation, and Reporting skills;
- Advanced Computer Skills (SPSS, Microsoft office-including Excel, word, PowerPoint);
- Professional English Writing and Communication Skills.
How to Apply: Please submit your completed application containing the following: (1) Filled and completed application and CV template (form can be obtained on this link shared below), (2) Cover letter (3) Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three relevant referees (4) reference letter(s) of previous employment(s) (5) copies of education and other relevant training certificates. NB:
- Items (2)-(4) should be submitted in one pdf file.
- Applicants should submit all the above required documents via email to: email@example.com
- Link to application form and CV template:
- Only candidates whose applications fully meet the above mentioned criteria and/or requirements will be shortlisted for interviews. Both oral and written interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- SUBMISSION CRITERIA AND DEADLINE: All applications MUST be submitted ONLY on Tuesday 6th April, 2021 between 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Deadline: Tuesday 6th April 2021 between 8:00am to 4:00pm. For more of the latest jobs,
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda