Several Boiler Technician Job Vacancies – Brookside Africa Limited
Organisation: Brookside Africa Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Technical Manager
Brookside Limited is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy Milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda. Brookside Africa Limited is a leading market player in the dairy sector, with manufacturing facilities within the region.
Job Summary: The Boiler Technician will be responsible for managing and maintenance of boiler equipment and associated control systems in accordance with set standards. The incumbent will ensure the boiler heating systems are safe, efficient and adequately maintained to provide all time availability.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Brookside Boiler Technician job must hold a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate of proficiency in boiler operations
- At least two years’ experience in boiler operations in either Dairy or Beverage sector
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge on both HFO and biomass boilers will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday, 18th March 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE