Several Business Consultant Job Opportunities – MUA Insurance Company
Organization: MUA Insurance Company
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
MUA Insurance Uganda Limited, formerly Phoenix of Uganda Assurance is a multi-faceted Company based in Mauritius but operating in the East African Countries. In Uganda, its head office is located on Worker’s house in Kampala.
Job Summary: We are seeking to recruit Business consultants who will help grow and maintain our client base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To meet significant sales volumes and orders.
- To leverage a competitive market.
- To innovate marketing and sales strategies that will open up new markets for our products.
- To segment new market channels for our product distribution.
- To monitor customer needs, maintain a good customer relationship and grow our customer base.
- To add value to our brand and protect the image of the company.
- To attend sales meetings as per-request by the business development manager
- To identify business prospects.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The applicants must hold a Degree or Diplomas in Business Administration (Marketing) and any other related or equivalent Business qualification.
- Prior experience or more in Sales, Marketing and Relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong leadership skills, is a team player and has excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision – a go getter.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the insurance industry.
- I.T proficient (MS Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint).
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters, Academic documents and detailed CVs to: email@example.com
Deadline: 5th June 2020