Several Delivery Agent Job Opportunities – Sokowatch
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Country Manager
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Job Summary: The Delivery Agent will work in our offices managing regional sales and deliveries. The Delivery Agent will also help the customers whenever they have difficulties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different shops and through different routes as set by the company.
- Ensure that the goods supplied are of the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
- Meeting sales targets as set by the line supervisor
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate the tuk tuk.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments and deposit to the given account by the company
- Inform customers about new products and services offered by Sokowatch.
- Help customers who have difficulties when opening our mobile app or making orders from the mobile app.
- Make sure the vehicle is kept in good condition and the services are done on time
- Report to the Fleet Manager when you have a breakdown of the tuk tuk.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Should be a fast learner to Operate the Sokowatch agent app in compliance with the set operating standards provided by the company Asset management:
- Ensuring that the assigned tuk tuk and company handset or any other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arise.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be a competent tuk tuk driver with at least two years riding experience & Class A riding permits
- Two years sales experience in FMCG
- Must be willing to be placed anywhere within Kampala & its environs.
- Conversant with driving rules and the geographical areas allocated
- Good time keeper
- Respect to others
- Should have knowledge of using a smartphone
- Be a self-starter, adaptable, and high levels of personal integrity.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.