Several Entry Level A’ Level Jobs – Sales Representatives – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will procure sales on behalf of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an A’ Level Certificate.
- A minimum of six months of experience preferably in a sales position.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Age: Between 23-35 years old.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications, detailed CV (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format)to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2mb)
The Branch Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th September 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE