Several Entry Level Customer Care Agent Job Placements – Sokowatch
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Job Summary: The Customer Care Agent will be responsible for providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers, driving product volumes and profit growth in the key retail chains as well as manage customer relationships, documenting and reporting on customer feedback in order to improve the customer experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and customer retention through customer relationship management
- Assist the delivery agents in customer order generation, as well as customer experience management.
- Help our customers navigate both our product portfolio and services
- Follow up on leads and prospects to close on the sale
- Drive customer satisfaction, through effectively solving customer complaints
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries through various channels.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in customer service, communications, marketing or a related field
- Two to three years of experience in handling customers
- Comfortable moving into the field as need arises
- Sales skills ie able to pitch a sale up-selling and cross-selling
- Great Communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Customer-centric individual
- Proven track record in a call center
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good business sense and professional manner.
- Ready to start work as soon as possible
- Ability to speak and understand Luganda
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should apply online at the link below.