Several Entry Level Direct Sales Representative (DSR) Job Opportunities – Orient Bank
Organisation: Orient Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Operations Manager/ Branch Manager
Orient Bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Its steady growth over the last 20 years can be attributed to its professional management and prudent Lending and investment policy. The confidence in Orient Bank of the Ugandan business community in particular and the public in general, is reflected in its large deposit base. In November 2002 Orient Bank made another first in this economy by successfully out competing other Banks in taking over TransAfrica Bank Ltd., (TABL).
Job Summary: The Direct Sales Representative (DSR) will be in- charge of the MediLife insurance product sales at the Branch
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mainly drive product sales in line with the Bancassurance set targets.
- Drive profitability of bancassurance sales from new and existing clients.
- The incumbent will also drive sustainable growth of the assigned portfolio in order to achieve the set business targets.
- Explain the terms of the insurance product to prospective policy holders.
- Tasked with the collection of premiums on all insurance business transacted at the assigned Branch as per laid down procedures.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in insurance sales activation programs organized.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Orient Bank Direct Sales Representative (DSR) jobs should hold Diplomas in a business related field and / or Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance from the Insurance Institute of Uganda.
- One year of working experience in insurance sales, underwriting, claims, finance or regulation.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of principles and practices of life, general or medical insurance
- Extensive knowledge of insurance sales and business development
- Ability to identify business opportunities and make value-adding recommendations
- Strong networking and relationship management skill
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit hard copy application letters including an updated CV and academic documents (O’ level, A’ level and University Transcript) to our Head Office Reception at Orient Plaza, No. 6/6A Kampala Road, addressed to the Head, Human Resources
Deadline: 29th November 2019
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE