Several Entry Level Loans Officer Job Vacancies – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Loans Officer will mainly procure sales on behalf of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit Loans Officer job position must hold a Degree or Diploma in a relevant field.
- One year of experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must be corporately dressed.
- Age between 25-30 years.
How to Apply:
All candidates should submit their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2mb) or hand deliver to Spear House 2nd Floor.
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it to our Sales Offices on 2rd Floor, Spear House Building Former WBS
Deadline: 26th June 2019