Several Entry Level Pharmacy Assistant NGO Jobs – Medical Teams International (MTI)
Organisation: Medical Teams International (MTI)
Duty Station: Mbarara, Adjumani, Kyangwali, Moyo, Kyaka, Uganda
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile, Mid and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition.
Job Summary: The Pharmacy Assistant mainly executes stock management activities in the Health Facility store including stock request, receipt, storage and issuance to departments of medical supplies and other materials to departments.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The MTI International Pharmacy Assistant should hold a Certificate in Pharmacy, Certificate in Pharmaceutical and Health supplies management or related field is required
- Registration with Allied Health Professionals Council is required
- Valid practising license is required.
- One year of experience in a community or hospital pharmacy
- Knowledge of ERP systems/Rx solution
- Knowledge in medicine dispensing.
How to Apply:
All Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to; email@example.com
- Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
- Please indicate clearly in the subject line: only the position ID (#E2046) & location (e.g. Mbarara) you are applying for.
- Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
- Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
Deadline: 11th June 2020 by 5:00pm