Several Entry Level Sales Representative Job Opportunities – Kray Holdings Limited (Certificate, Diploma, Degrees)
Job Title: Sales Representative (Several Entry Level Jobs)
Organisation: Kray Holdings Limited
Duty Station: Kireka and Nansana, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Kray Holdings Limited is a finance and investment company established in 2012. We have a considerable stake in various sectors i.e. micro-finance, real estate and education.
Job Summary: The Sales Representatives will be tasked with procuring sales on behalf of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Quickly respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Certificate in a relevant field.
- The applicants for the Sales Representative jobs must have at least three months’ sales experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Business Development Manager,
Kray Holdings Limited,
Send your application to: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0702-110-732 for more information.