Several Fresh Graduate Jobs – Standard Chartered Uganda 2019 Internship Program
Organisation: Standard Chartered Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Standard Chartered Uganda is a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviors – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realize their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organization. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the Standard Chartered Internship Jobs must hold undergraduate degrees or should be following a professional qualification in a reputed University or Professional body
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy skills
- An achiever in extracurricular activities
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of work undertaken
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply:
There are a few steps to the application process. Complete the short Personal Details Form below:
- Online strengths assessment: This is a personality test that helps both you and Standard Chartered Bank assess whether you’re a good fit for the role. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, just be yourself and answer truthfully;
- Numerical and abstract reasoning tests: The aptitude tests help them match your ability to the right role. The tests will get progressively more challenging based on your answers and should only take 12-15 minutes;
- Video interview: The first time they meet you will be via an online video interview. They’ll talk about your application and your strengths;
- Face-to-face interview: The first time they meet in person will be with the graduate team at your local Standard Chartered offices;
- Face-to-face business interview: When you’re through to the final stage, you’ll interview with the people you’ll be working with. They’ll already be working in the stream you applied for.
Deadline: 22nd April 2019