Several Fresh Graduate Trainee – Information Technology (IT) Jobs – Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA)
Organization: Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) is a Statutory Body established in accordance with the Electricity Act, 1999, Chapter 145 of the Laws of Uganda. The Act empowers ERA to regulate the Generation, Transmission, Sale, Export, Import and Distribution of Electrical Energy in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in ICT equipment maintenance/repairs
- Provide support in troubleshooting end-user hardware and software problems and implement corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
- Participate in drawing up specifications of all Software, hardware and other IT supplies
- Conduct data entry for Registry and Resource Centre systems
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERA) Graduate Trainee – Information Technology (IT) job must hold an Honors degree in computer science, Information Technology or any other related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit their application letters and enclose copies of;
- Relevant transcripts and certificates.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (indicating daytime telephone number (s) and as well as email addresses of three Referees).
Applications should be delivered by recorded delivery, addressed to:
The Manager, Human Resources and Administration,
Electricity Regulatory Authority
Plot 15 Shimoni Road
P.O. Box 10332, kampala- uganda
Deadline: Friday, 17th January 2020, at 5:00pm.