Several Fresher Knowledge Associate Job Opportunities – Greenlight Planet
Job Title: Knowledge Associate (Several Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organization: Greenlight Planet
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Knowledge Manager
Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive. Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
Job Summary: The Knowledge Associate should have strong sales coaching and general didactic skills to carter for our above zonal locations. The candidate is expected to deliver high-quality trainings to our local Energy Officers (Sales Agents), being an important gateway for the setup of a skilled operational force. As a Knowledge Associate you will be conducting training for the Energy Officers both in class and on the field.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering classroom and/or field trainings
- Evaluating student performance in his/her area, including administering examinations
- Communicating results of training to relevant departments (e.g. IT and Sales) and to the EO/Trainee
- Preparing reports, including attendance data and exam results.
- Participating in the development and improvement of training materials and concepts
- Maintain functionality and present-ability of reporting tools.
- Conducting and monitoring Edu me App training
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in education/ Information Technology, or any related field
- Two years of background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales/marketing.
- Has ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment
- Exhibits diligence, accuracy, reliability and high level of commitment
- Fluent in English and one other local language of the region
- Is skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools
- Is willing to travel frequently in remote areas
- Knows about smart phones and is conversant with using various Apps
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All candidates interested in joining Greenlight in the aforementioned capacity should send their applications online at the link below.
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE