Several Fresher O’ Level Jobs – Packers – Jolems Investment Limited
Organisation: Jolems Investment Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Jolems Investment Limited is a manufacturer of foods and plastics products. It was established in the City of Kampala in 2019 to establish, acquire, manage office, training stations, factories, shops and depots among which include production of toothbrush, biscuits, and cookies.
Job Summary: We are currently seeking packers to add to our growing team at Jolems Investment Limited to pack our finished product in accordance with standard packaging procedures while maintaining quality standards and efficient production.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stack and pile finished goods into Boxes.
- Pack products following a specific set of instructions.
- Clean and prepare Boxes for packing.
- Check to ensure packaging materials are damage free.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas such as loading areas and/or near finished goods stores.
- Sealing delivery Boxes and labeling them appropriately.
- Cleaning delivery Boxes and other delivery supplies.
- Ensure product orders are packed and moved carefully.
- Work at different stations as production requires.
- Inspect, weigh, and package products.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Count Items/products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a High school certificate (UCE or UACE) required
- At least 18 years old
- Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE