Several Fresher Sales and Marketing Officer Job Careers – UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer (Several Fresher Job Careers)
Organization: UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Duty Station: Jinja, Lira, Mbarara, Ntungamo, Mpigi, Rukungiri, Ibanda, Ishaka, Lyantonde, Rushere, Sembabule, Kagadi, Kyotera and Mbale, Uganda
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) is a registered financial institution in Uganda and is adherent to the Central Bank’s regulations and guidelines and was founded in 1994 to provide quality microfinance services.
Job Summary: The Sales and Marketing Officer will educate clients about the institution’s savings and credit products, mobilize and increase savings deposits, grow new savings accounts, maintain savings and loan clients by promoting account use, resolving client issues and cross marketing other products and delivery channels to clients where appropriate
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will also drive sales and service goals/ by creating and maintaining own clientele
- Utilize customer segmentation guidance from branch manager and Sales & Marketing Supervisor to effectively target new clients
- Send feedback on strategies for new sales and promotion campaigns to increase sales from the various market segments
- Conduct sales visit to existing clients, identifying service gaps and promoting product use and new product uptake
- Prepare customer feedback to Sales & Marketing Supervisor
- Offer support in the development, writing and improving new and existing products
- Create a sales and marketing plan for the products and services
- Carry out own research to identify prospective and potential clients and report to Sales & Marketing Supervisor
- Maintain and coordinate sales calls, reports and mailing list
- Assist in the development and writing of such short announcements, production of flyers and other literature that will assist in effective promotion and sales.
- Perform any other such other duties as directed by the relevant Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in business related subject from a reputable University
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role with a financial services background position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including report writing skills
- An effective leadership with ability enthuse and inspire employees to give their best in order to achieve goals.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to adopt and work cooperatively and effectively in different situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills and high level of customer care
- Willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- Energetic and ability to be active throughout and willingness to learn
- Age: Below 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their motivation letters and up-to-date CV via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position you are applying for).
Address them to:
Head of Human Resources,
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI),
Silva Arcade, Plot 62 Bombo Road,
P.O. Box 30815, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 26th June 2017