Several Fresher Sales Representative Job Opportunities – Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will procure sales on behalf of Platinum Credit (U) Ltd.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant should have a minimum of 6 months’ experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Age:Below 25 years
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates please submit your application, detailed CV (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format)to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2mb)
The Training Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Deadline: 6th July 2020