Several Heavy Duty Machine Operator Job Vacancies – China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC)
Organization: China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd. (CSCEC) is a Chinese company with over 60 years of existence. It is the largest construction company in the world by revenue and the 14th largest general contractor in terms of overseas sales, as of 2016.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates equipment to perform maintenance and/or construction works.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Performs light maintenance on equipment such as replenishing fuel, checking oil levels, ensures equipment is properly greased and that equipment is serviced in a timely manner by mechanics.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold an original driving permit with acceptable code/ class to operate the relevant machine according to the driving policies.
- At least five years of experience operating equipment is required
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit or send via Email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, dually signed together resume letter together with detailed CV, three references and academic documents addressed to Human Resource Manager.
Plot 61, Kimera Courts,
Ntinda, Kimera Road,
Deadline: 22nd June 2019