Several Maintenance Technician Job Vacancies – Brookside Africa Limited
Organisation: Brookside Africa Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Technical Manager
Brookside Limited is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy Milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda. Brookside Africa Limited is a leading market player in the dairy sector, with manufacturing facilities within the region.
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for general and preventative maintenance of production machines and equipment’s in accordance to set company standards. The incumbent will ensure production equipment are fully maintained at all times.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Brookside Maintenance Technician job must hold a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical engineering
- Three years’ experience in maintenance in either Dairy or Beverage sector
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge in boiler operations will be added advantage
- Must be able to work in a team
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday, 18th March 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE