Several No Experience Data Officer Job Opportunities – Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC)
Organisation: Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC)
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
The Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC) is a non-profit research organization. IDRC conducts research in infectious diseases including Malaria, HIV and Tuberculosis. Our studies have led to over 300 publications and have impacted on the management of infectious diseases in Uganda. IDRC currently manages over 41 Grants with an annual budget of $11 million. IDRC was established in May 2008 by Ugandan health scientists from Makerere University College of Health Sciences, University of California, San Francisco and the Uganda Ministry of Health.
Job Summary: The Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC) seeks to hire a suitable candidate for the position of Data Officer for the PMI Housing Modification Study. The successful candidate will be based in Jinja office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support HMS field activities, including Enumeration & Mapping, Cross Sectional Survey, Household Modification Cohort Study, Entomology Survey.
- Data Entry of CRFs and other forms into electronic databases.
- Query and Issue resolution
- Data Backup
- Setup of study data electronic equipment
- Take part in regular team meetings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics (preferred) or a Bachelor’s degree with three years of Data Officer experience in research setting
- Good skills in data entry, cleaning.
- IT support skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications using this link on the IDRC website.
Additional Important Comments:
- All applications must be submitted through the IDRC website
- Submission of incomplete or inaccurate documents will render the applicant ineligible for consideration for the job opening.
- Applications cannot be amended following submission.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted Further
Deadline: 20th August 2021.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE