Several No Experience Personal Banker Job Opportunities – Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Organization: Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration: Effectively fulfill all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting
- Branch Customer Support:
- Manage in coming telephone call of REs and EBs whilst they are in consultation with clients and set up appointments for clients
- In discussion with the Sales team set up appointments for clients from the Review Listing to book appointments for reviews to be conducted
- Risk Support and Administration: Assist the sales team with any governance and compliance procedures to be implemented of relevant governance and compliance training; e.g. NCA, FAIS and Competition Commission
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the Absa Group Limited Personal Banker should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Business Improvement Orientation (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements)
- Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development) -Previous experience in a similar environment
- Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)
- Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)
- Quality orientation (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Sales support (Meets all of the requirements)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.