Several No Experience Sales Representative – Forex Job Opportunities – Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Job Title: Sales Representative – Forex
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and eight contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer, regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update the board rates in a timely manner.
- Carry out research on the rates with other competitors and advise the Branch Manager as appropriate.
- Mobilize both Pride clients to buy and sell forex
- Keep good relationship with clients mobilized and Create good working relationship with credit staff and cashiers so that they refer clients for forex.
- Bring in a minimum of 350 forex transactions on monthly basis
- Mobilise special clients like car dealers and NGOs to buy and sell forex at Pride
- Work with Procurement Section of Pride to refer suppliers to sell and buy forex from Pride.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager or designee.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Pride Sales Representative – Forex job placement should preferably hold a Diploma in Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Microfinance, Development studies, Business Studies, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services and Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field.
- 2 Principal passes at A’ Level.
- Should possess credits and or a pass in Mathematics and English at O’level
- Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
- Should be energetic with high degree of innovativeness, creativity and ambition.
- Should have a high degree of integrity, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Should be fluent in commonly used local languages.
- Must be able to meet set targets.
- Age: Below 30 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure;
- Click Here
- Create an Account
- Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
- Submit online i.e. no hardcopy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 11th January 2019