Several Production Manager Job Vacancies – Brookside Africa Limited
Organisation: Brookside Africa Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager – Manufacturing
Brookside Limited is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy Milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda. Brookside Africa Limited is a leading market player in the dairy sector, with manufacturing facilities within the region.
Job Summary: The Production Manager will manage on a daily basis the production of Fresh Dairy products by coordinating their respective production activities. The incumbent will develop and manage a daily, weekly and monthly production plans and activities in respect of capital, material, utility and human resources.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Brookside Production Manager job must hold a Bachelors’ degree in Food and Dairy Science or Process Engineering
- At least eight years of working experience in Food or Beverage industry.
- Good team leader, team builder and effective communicator
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Ability to plan and meet agreed targets
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees. Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Friday, 18th March 2019
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE