Several Sales Representative – Forex Job Vacancies – Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit
Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact
offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Pride is an equal opportunity employer looking for a competent and
experienced individual to fill the position of Sales Representative -Forex to be
based at Kabalagala.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative- Forex will be responsible for sourcing clients for Pride’s Forex trading product.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update the board rates in a timely manner.
- Carry out research on the rates with other competitors and advise the Branch Manager as appropriate.
- Mobilize both Pride clients to buy and sell forex
- Keep good relationship with clients mobilized and Create good working relationship with credit staff and cashiers so that they refer clients for forex.
- Bring in a minimum of 350 forex transactions on monthly basis
- Mobilise special clients like car dealers and NGOs to buy and sell forex at Pride.
- Work with Procurement Section of Pride to refer suppliers to sell and buy forex from Pride.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager or designee
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should at least have a Diploma In Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Microfinance, Development studies, Business Studies, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services and Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field.
- At least 2 Principal passes at A’Level.
- Should possess credits and or a pass in Mathematics and English at O’level
- He / she must possess experience of selling forex products to business clients, NGOs and companies of at least two years.
- He / she must have worked in a Forex bureau or commercial banks dealing in forex trading.
- Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
- Should be energetic with high degree of innovativeness, creativity and ambition.
- Should have a high degree of integrity, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Should be fluent in commonly used local languages
- Must be able to meet set targets
- He/she should not be more than 45 years of age.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure;
Create an Account
Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo. Submit online i.e. no hardcopy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 7th December 2019