Social Media Lead Job Careers – NASE
Job Title: Social Media Lead
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
NASE is a Social Enterprise set up in 2015 to promote entrepreneurship, initially at vocational colleges and higher education institutions. NASE’s mission has since expanded to include stimulating socio-economic development in the wider community. To achieve this, NASE works with local and international development Partners to deliver our “Launch Programme” – an inspiring programme that focus on supporting youth to address issues in the UN Sustainable Development Goals through Idea stimulation, Selection & Business incubation.
Job Summary: We are looking for a talented Social Media Lead to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. You should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
Are you passionate about start-ups, working with people and building communities?
Do you have discipline, integrity and pay attention to detail?
Are you organised and possess sound knowledge about the local entrepreneurship / startup ecosystem?
Do you want to join us in empowering young entrepreneurs in Uganda and drive NASE to the next level?
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute a results-driven social media and online presence strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Monitor and manage NASE’s social media channels i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram,
- Twitter, Website, etc.
- Assist in the creation, editing of written, video and photo content for our social media
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer
- marketing strategy.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a social media coordinator/ manager/ strategist.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
How to Apply:
All candidates should prepare an updated CV and a Cover Letter (not exceeding 150 words).
Follow this link, Click Here to fill in the application form and upload your CV and Cover Letter.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda