St. Lawrence University Uganda Application Procedure
A non-refundable application fee of shs.50, 000(Undergraduate and Postgraduate) should be paid to the Cashier. Application forms should be returned to the Academic Registrar’s office as soon as possible. And the following should be attached: 3 clear and recent passport size photographs, photocopies of all education certificates, relevant academic documents and a copy of all the receipt of the application fee.
Application forms downloaded should be filled and be uploaded back, and the following should be attached: Photocopies of all education certificates and relevant academic documents.
Central registration is conducted by the department of the Academic Registrar. For the purpose of registration and verification a student must present the following:
(1) Original Uganda Certificate of Education or its equivalent and three photocopies of it;
(2) Original Advanced Certificate of Education or its equivalent and three photocopies of it and where applicable, the relevant original degree/diploma certificates and their transcripts;
(3) A copy of receipt of payment of the application fee;
(4) Original and one photocopy of admission letter,;
(5) Original and one photocopy of an identity card of the previous school or workplace;
(6) Original and photocopy of a document certifying the citizenship of a student such as a birth certificate,
University News Updates for 2019 - 2020