Stock Controller Employment Opportunity – Hariss International Limited (RIHAM)
Organisation: Hariss International Limited (RIHAM)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005 the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years, and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory
- respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders
- Track rates of accuracy, purchases and returns as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate and file financial inventory reports to review with management
- Build positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed
- performs any other task as per management request.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a diploma in procurement, logistics, supply chain management or a relevant discipline.
- Two years of experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the Hariss Group in this capacity should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 12th December 2019