Surgeon Jobs – Kagando Hospital
Organization: Kagando Hospital
Duty Station: Uganda
Kagando Hospital was founded in 1965, in buildings which had previously housed a Government Leprosy settlement as a District General Hospital by Africa Inland Mission, under Dr Carl Becker, who had himself been forced out of Eastern DR Congo by the Simba rebellion of 1964. Today the Hospital has an up to 300-bed capacity, a School of Nursing and Midwifery (700+ students), a Primary school and Nursery school (350+ pupils), a Mothers Care Home, a Microfinance Project, Christian Nurture/Church Ministry; a Farm, and Community Outreach projects for Palliative Care, Mental Health Outreach, HIV support, Maternal Child Health clinics and training, There is also a Community Water supply programme, as well as Sanitation, Agriculture, Nutrition, Entrepreneurship, and Women’s Health Programmes. It is a Church of Uganda Founded Private not for profit making Institution.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Surgeon job must hold a Bachelor of surgery and bachelor of medicine or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Masters degree in surgery or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Must be registered with the professional regulatory council in the country of origin and Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council.
- Committed to the overall Values, Vision and Mission of the Institution.
- Must be practicing Christian (if married, attach a copy of marriage certificate).
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified persons should submit their applications attached with a CV, copies of academic certificates and testimonials indicating two (2) referees and reliable telephone contacts;
The Human Resource Manager
Private Bag Kasese
OR email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Deadline: 12th August 2020 by 4:00PM.