Tailor Jobs – BOYI & BOYI LTD
Organisation: BOYI & BOYI LTD
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director of Operations
BOYI & BOYI LTD is a Ugandan Registered company that currently focusses in Agro-Business & Food Processing, General trade, and the Clothing, Textile & Garments Industry.
Job Summary: The Tailor will support the business in the Production of it’s products in the Clothing, Textile and Garments Industry, through Cutting, Sewing & Stitching Garments and Other Material
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The main role of the Tailor shall be to cut, sew, and stitch fabric into desirable clothing designs. The Tailor Shall also be expected to be able to perform:
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People — Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- Coaching and Developing Others — Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources — Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in Sewing, cutting and Tailoring is a MUST.
- A highly dynamic person
- High degree of Creativity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to Manage small teams
NB: The ideal Candidate should live in Areas of Kampala
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and applications to:
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE