Talent Development and Engagement Manager Job Placement – Airtel Uganda
Organisation: Airtel Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resources Director
About US: Airtel was launched in Uganda in 1995 and is Uganda’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunication sector such as: Pre-paid plans, Post-paid plans, International roaming, Dedicated customer care, One rate to all networks, Fax and Data, Call forwarding, Per second billing, Freedom Forever and Mobile Top up. Airtel Uganda Limited is the country’s fastest growing telecom company, and a subsidiary of Bharti Airtel Limited – a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 16 countries across Asia and Africa.
Job Summary: The Talent Development and Engagement Manager will be responsible for the development of employees through formulation, sourcing and implementation of interventions in line with training needs assessment at individual and business level. The role is also responsible for coordination of engagement activities to enhance staff capacity and commitment to deliver the business objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and implement a comprehensive learning and development model for Airtel Uganda.
- Establish the current and future training needs based on busines requirements and individual development needs.
- Review & develop content for various internally driven and third party learning initiatives.
- Innovate new ideas on how to improve learning content availability and utilization.
- Evaluate the impact of L&D on performance and behavior improvements in order to
- provide recommendations for future actions.
- Develop and implement Employee engagement programs
- Develop processes to create best-in-class on-boarding experience for the new joiners
- Ensure effective implementable plans to ensure retention of talent.
- Co-ordinate financial planning, recording and reporting of all section activities in
- order to ensure effective budget management.
- Develop reporting and tracking tools linked to the sections strategies and expected deliverables
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal Candidate for the Airtel Uganda Talent Development and Engagement Manager job must hold a Degree in Human Resource Management or other relevant qualification
- At least three years’ experience in training, content development, business partnering and talent development
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Sharp business acumen
- Proactive, Passionate and results oriented.
- Demonstrated capacity to research, develop, lead and manage projects of
- varying complexity
- Analytical and execution capabilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with tight time constraints
- Attach copies of all academic documents.
- Soliciting of influence of any nature will lead to an automatic disqualification.
- We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants who do not hear from us within 1 week from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
How to Apply: All interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below. Please attach your CV, academic qualifications and day phone contact. Send Email to: vacancies@ug.Airtel.com and clearly indicate the email subject as “Talent Development and Engagement Manager” Deadline: 23rd April 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE