Team Leader Agent Recruitment Job Placement – Q-Sourcing Servtec
Job Title: Team Leader Agent Recruitment
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Team Leader Agent Recruitment to work in Kampala Uganda.
Job Summary: The network of the Company Agents are at the core of the Company’s sales. This role is all about recruiting and enlisting agents in a methodical way, to ensure the right densification of agents (most effective reach of potential customers) in segments of the market that have high potential for the Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- You are a motivational leader, who rallies your team around the building of a formidable agent network for the Company, both quantitative and qualitative;
- Often as the first encounter with the Company, potential agents are exposed to you and your team. As such you are the ‘calling-card’ of the Company and must ensure that the impression is positive and long-lasting;
- You make sure that your team is disciplined in their daily acquisition of agents. The daily, weekly and monthly targets are driven by your relentlessly;
- You drive results for the Company by leading your team, through; coaching, vetting and mentoring your team members to deliver the sales targets;
- You ensure that your team always has the tools to perform in their jobs;
- You hold a daily rollcall at the prescribed time and location on what needs to be achieved that day. You will not accept team members being late or not motivated for delivery that day;
- You hold weekly reviews with your sales team, to review Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s): Agents recruited and trained, sign-boards placed + all relevant the Company materials (Catalogue, promotional leaflets etc.) handed over to agents;
- Submit weekly area status report and present the same during sales management meetings;
- Fortnightly present team status on strikes and confirmations;
- Follow the Company safety and ethical guidelines;
- Actively participate in sales-management meetings and other relevant forums;
- Playing a leadership role in Sales Management Meetings and on What’s App Forums;
- Manage expenses for your assigned team, to ensure Agent-recruitment costs are minimized;
- Manage annual leave, sick-offs, maternity & paternity leave and ensure they are well documented within the ops team and the Company;
- Communicate in advance to the Regional Sales Manager, the people & material-needs of the area you service.
- At all times, you will assure that the Company branded van is in pristine condition (Clean, and well functioning).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A Higher Diploma/Degree in any Business related Course.
- Must sales and/or merchandizing experience, preferably with agent-networks;
- Must have had leadership roles in the past.
- Must go the extra mile when it comes to delivering the set recruitment-targets;
- Must have demonstrable leadership skills, your leadership style is motivational;
- Meticulous when it comes to analysing the performance of your team and correct or improve the performance of your team by using data to show what can and needs to be improved;
- Must be proactive, structured and have a track-record of being a problem-solver;
- Should be able to structure tasks.
How to Apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply online under the job vacancy “QSSU-COT-RPA-TEAM LEADER AGENT RECRUITMENT.”
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021 by 5:00 pm
NB: Q-sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda