Transparency International Internship in Kenya
Transparency International Internship in Kenya: A permanent and effective system that would provide valuable work experience to students pursuing their studies at a first degree, Masters degree and Ph.D. degree levels.
This is a critical bridge between the world of study and the work place for young professionals.
Interns will be assigned to relevant programme /manager for supervision throughout the internship period.
Each programme at TI-K:
- shall make provision to accommodate its interns.
- shall ensure that interns have work to do and are afforded quality supervision.
- shall ensure that the interns are aware of their rights, obligations and responsibilities.
- shall ensure that professional competencies of the intern are enhanced by allocating the intern lesser or no administrative tasks.
- Preference for internship will be given to students from Kenya.Responsibilities of the Intern:
- The intern shall demonstrate willingness to fully and actively participate in the learning experience in the TI-K by planning their programme with the Mentor.
- The intern shall participate in the introduction and orientation programmes of the TI-K.
- The intern shall avail himself/herself for relevant skills development intervention planned by the TI-K.
- International Interns shall organise her/his own work-permit for Kenya where required.Qualifications:Applicants must, at a minimum, be enrolled in a recognised undergraduate programme.
Applicants should be well-organised, self-motivated and reliable, with a strong interest in good governance and anti-corruption reform.
Relevant coursework is highly desirable, and knowledge of foreign languages is a plus.
Basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Internet applications) are required.
Applicants may either write or email directly to TI-K for the attention of the internship coordinator.
Applicants should submit a cover letter explaining their interest in working with TI-K and outlining any other relevant experience and/or information.
A CV detailing education, work experience and any other relevant technical skills should be attached.
An Internship Application Form should be filled and submitted together with the Application
In addition, a supporting letter from the Applicant’s institution is required.
For more information and application, visit: Transparency International Internship in Kenya – Paid Summer Internships
- ADB Internship Program
- Administration Internship
- Africa Action Internship Opportunities
- Afrika Kommt! Paid Internships & Young Professionals Opportunities in Germany
- Africa Program Internship Opportunities
- African Development Bank Internships
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program
- African Union Internships
- AIC Kijabe Hospital Internships
- AIESEC International Internships
- Ashoka Internship Opportunities
- BBC Work Experience Attachments
- Computer Science & Computer Engineering Internships
- Concerned for Working Children Internships
- Coral Reef Conservation Project (CRCP) – Kenya Internships
- Doctors’ Internships
- Entry-Level Humanitarian Professional Programme
- e8 Internship Programme
- Femmes Africa Solidarité Internships
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Paid Internships for Students and Recent Graduates (US$700 Monthly)
- Frank Jennings Internships (Fully Paid Internships Abroad in Europe for International Students)
- Genesis Job & Internship Positions in South Africa
- GE Internships in Africa
- Google Internships
- Google Internship Opportunities
- Google Policy Fellowship
- Goldman Sachs Internships
- Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program
- Human Rights Watch Internships
- Humphrey Student Fellowships
- ICARDA Internship
- International Criminal Court Internships & Visiting Professionals Programme
- IDEP Internships
- IDRC Internship Award
- IFAD Internship Programme
- IHS Journalism Internship
- IHS Production Internships
- ILO Internships
- IMF Fund Internship Program
- Industrialisation Fund for Developing Countries Internship
- Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
- Internship at African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights
- Internships at Global Policy Forum in New York
- Internships at the IAEA
- Internships in Ghana
- Internships in Kenya
- Internships in Nigeria
- South-Africa Internships
- Internships in Uganda
- Internship Programs in Africa
- Internship for Human Rights Postgraduate Students
- International Law Institute Internships
- Internship Positions at the European Centre for Minority Issues – Flensburg, Germany
- International Criminal Court – Internships and Visiting Professionals Programme
- Kenya Human Rights Commission Internships
- Legal Advisor Intern, Egypt
- MBA Internship and Software Development Internship
- Medical Interns
- Medical Internship Africa
- Nation Media Group Student Internships – All Year Round
- OHCHR Internships
- Pharmacy Internships – South Africa
- Psychosocial Intern
- Red Cross Volunteers
- Research Internships Scheme KEMRI
- SAB Graduate Trainee Program
- Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program
- Shell Postgraduate Student Internships
- Summer Internship in Kenya for International students
- The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program
- TWN Africa Internship Program
- UNDP Internships
- UNDP Kenya Internship Programme
- UNDP Somalia Internship
- UNECE Internship Programme
- UNESCO Internship
- UNFCCC Internships
- UNFPA Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internships
- UNIFEM Internships
- UN-HABITAT Internships
- UN Internship Programme
- UN Young Professionals Programme
- United Nations Internships
- United Nations Internship – Nairobi.
- United Nations Internship Programmes
- Volunteer, Internship and Study Abroad Programs in Cape Town, South Africa
- WCC Youth Internship Programme
- WFP Internships
- Work Experience Placements in UK
- World Bank Internships
- World Bank Internship Program
- World Health Organization Internships
- World Health Organization Internship Program
- World Youth Alliance Internships
- Worldwide Work Experience Placements
- WTO Internships
- WTO Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internship Programme
- United Nations Internship Programmes
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE