UNEB UACE Results 2017 – 2018 | Uganda National Examinations Board
We have released results together with the results slips for the Exams. Head teachers ad correspondences of Centres can pick them from UNEB offices in Ntinda.
- bring a letter from school/centre of sitting
- come in person. Candidates outside the country should send a copy of the identity document and a letter authorizing someone else to process the document.
- bring a letter from Police , in case of loss or damage of slip/certificate
- present a copy of a valid identity card
- pay processing fees as determined from time to time. Payment will be made to the Cashier and an appropriate receipt issued. The approved fee effective January 2015 is 40,000 shillings for an ordinary letter and 80,000 shillings for a Hard Card that serves as substitute for a certificate.
(ii) Institutions, agencies, bodies
- Provide a:
- letter of request addressed to the Executive Secretary, UNEB
- typed list of persons whose results are to be verified indicating level of examination (PLE, UCE or UACE) year of sitting and the correct index number (including both centre & candidate number)
- photocopies of the result document to be verified/confirmed and the “original” document where forgery is highly suspected
- Pay the Uganda National Examinations Board against an invoice issued by the Board.
Processing of letters of verification of results (LVR) is done at Ntinda office block.
UNEB is mandated to equate foreign qualifications at Primary School and Secondary School levels to UNEB standards at Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE), Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE – Ordinary level) and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE – Advanced level). The following documents bundle includes procedures and important documentations necessary for the equating process.