UNFCCC–UNU Early Career Climate Fellowship Programme in Germany 2018
Applications are being accepted for UNFCCC–UNU Early Career Climate Fellowship Programme. Selected candidates will work with UNFCCC in areas which match their individual interest and background.
This joint UNFCCC – UNU programme offers young people from developing countries a unique possibility to start their career at the interface between international climate policy development and research.
The United Nations University (UNU) is the academic arm of the United Nations and acts as a global think tank. The mission of the Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) is to carry out cutting-edge research on risks and adaptation related to environmental hazards and global change.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Selected candidates will work with UNFCCC in areas which match their individual interest and background
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in their final term or have recently graduated with top marks plus other indicators of academic excellence from an advanced university degree programme (masters or doctorate) in the environment, climate change, communications, international relations or a related field.
- No professional experience is required, but candidates with up to two years of experience can be considered.
- Applicants should display a strong interest in the interface between international climate policy development and research. Furthermore, applicants should be highly motivated to work and learn in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
- Qualified women candidates and candidates from least developed countries are especially encouraged to apply.
Number of Scholarships: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: A completed application packet consists of the following documents:
- A cover letter setting out how the qualifications, experience and future career goals match the requirements of the programme, a completed and signed Personal History Form (P11) and a CV.
- Applications must be sent via email to climatefellows-at-ehs.unu.edu
- Please send your files as single PDF documents and name them as follows:
2_Statement of motivation
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 28 February 2018.
HESLB | Higher Education Students Loan Board |
Fisheries Education and Training Agency | FETA |
National Council for Technical Education | NACTE |
Admissions for Universities in Tanzania
Necta Examination Results
International Scholarships for Tanzanians to Study Abroad
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE