Veterinary Lab Technician Job Careers – Yalelo Uganda
Organisation: Yalelo Uganda
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Yalelo Uganda is a subsidiary of Yalelo Zambia, a pioneer of Aqua culture, bringing together local resources and worldleading practices. We implement a scalable solution to ease the pressure on the struggling wild-capture fisheries sector. Founded in 2011, we have grown quickly to become the leading fisheries firm in Zambia and among the largest aquaculture firms in Africa.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science & Technology, Science Technology-Biology or Laboratory Science Technology (School of Veterinary Medicine & Animal Resources).
- At least four years relevant work experience in a Fish Laboratory
- Has worked in a governmental institute is a plus.
- Should be able to perform Fish Laboratory work and diagnostics & maintain Lab records.
- Should be able to manage inventory and requisitions of supplies
- Should be willing to work in the field and outdoors to collect samples
How to Apply:
All Interested candidates should send their CVs and copies of academic documents to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is prohibited. All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages
Deadline: 24th May 2020