WASH Engineer NGO Job Vacancies – International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline)
Organization: International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline)
Duty Station: Uganda
International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline) is a registered nongovernmental organization in Uganda, with project offices in Lira, Apac and Moroto. Lifeline has been doing humanitarian and development work in Uganda since 2006 through its Environment and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene Programs.
Job Summary: The WASH Engineer will be responsible for the technical integrity, operational efficiency, improvements, reporting and development of new technical solutions for International Lifeline Fund’s (Lifeline’s) WASH program and EverFlow social enterprise (a Lifeline social enterprise initiative) and observe the mission and core values of International Lifeline Fund. The WASH Engineer will manage the operations, technical supervision & monitor and conduct lifeline costing of WASH materials and parts consumed in the program.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably water engineering, training in Public Health is an added advantage.
- A Masters degree in relevant discipline is an advantage.
- Three years of job experience in a similar sector.
- Ability and flexibility to handle high levels of pressure to meet very strict deadlines and critical decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine knowledge and interest of the water industry.
- High integrity, unquestionable character and openness coupled with commitment to good governance, solution oriented, conversant with Microsoft Office Suite and smartphone-based apps.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates please send a copy your cover letter, resume and academic credentials to our office by email in a single PDF title “WASH Engineer” as appropriate using the below information. Only successful candidate shall be contacted.
International Lifeline Fund
P.O. Box 70 Lira, Uganda
Deadline: 22nd March 2020