Workshop Supervisor Job Careers – Brookside Limited
Organisation: Brookside Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Brookside Limited, is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda. Brookside’s vision is to be the market leader in East and Central Africa for milk and milk products and be the benchmark in the industry in Africa. Our operations are focused in the processing of safe quality milk and milk products that meets the customer requirements.
Job Summary: The Workshop Supervisor will be responsible for carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of the machines/equipment as per the agreed guidelines/provisions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of all maintenance activities of dairy plant & powder plant.
- To maintain, plan and schedule, preventive & corrective maintenance of all mechanical equipment & machinery in accordance to concept of TPM & CDM.
- To ensure support for department KPI e,g downtime reduction etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. However, a Bachelor’s Degree in the related field will be an added advantage.
- At least three years of experience in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment
- Ability to plan and meet agreed targets
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications specifying the position applied for together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees via Email only to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd June 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda